A Theory Beyond the Cosmos

A Theory Beyond the Cosmos I was reading through a grade 9 science text book and I came across the astronomy section... There it read that Uranus is 'rolling' on its side rather than spinning on its axis just like the other known planets. Then I came across Pluto, the information stated that Pluto is 17.2 degrees above regular planetary orbit.

Using this information I simulated impacts by using a globe and my hand. I placed the globe on a table and took my hand and hit the globe right in the equatoral mark. This caused the globe to get knocked backwards a small amount, yet it was not sufficient enough to go completely 'belly up'.

Now, this means in an earthly state of gravity it won't go down from a small amount of force applied to its equator. However, taking in rotational circumstances of Pluto and what it would be like in regular orbit I hypothesized that many variable played a big part in Uranus' tilt.

My theory is called the 'Theory of Gravitational Variants'.

Pluto has a now recorded three moons, but the most recognized is Charon. Charon and Pluto have a twin gravitational pull. If Uranus was in alignement with Pluto and Charon in between them, Pluto would have been pulled into Uranus along with Charon, thus knocking Uranus on its side and sending Pluto up 17.2 degrees pulling Charon along with it.

Therefore, when a weaker planetary pull comes in between a large planet with more gravitational pull and a weaker planet with less gravitational pull, then the smaller planet will be launched into a collision course with the equator of a planet.

This must be taken from an astrophysical point of view not geophysical.

This also means that Pluto came in from outer planetary orbit, inother words came in to our solar system later on possibly from a supernova. This also suggests that Uranus was not in front of Neptune but instead above it or behind it.

Latest articles