Nature Articles

  • True or False: The Bermuda Triangle

    True or False: The Bermuda Triangle

    A mystery that still puzzles even the greatest scientist, a nightmare to every sailor and a deathbed to thousands of people. This is the Bermuda Triangle.

    April 14th, 2009 at 07:21pm

  • Vegetarian Logic

    Vegetarian Logic

    While many radical arguments exist in favor of vegetarianism, there is one less extreme that many people can find common ground on.

    April 12th, 2009 at 03:07am

  • Jellyfish: Aliens Of The Sea

    Jellyfish: Aliens Of The Sea

    I'm sure you've all seen, or at least heard of, jellyfish; sometimes they're cute and bubbly, like in [i]Finding Nemo[/i]; but were you aware that they're also deadly, and planning world domination?

    April 9th, 2009 at 06:54am

  • Go Green or Go Scream!

    Go Green or Go Scream!

    Then there will no longer be such a thing as a relaxing day at the beach and that’s why we have to go green to stop global warming and start restoring our planet.

    March 25th, 2009 at 01:06am

  • Recycling - The Other Side

    Recycling - The Other Side

    Is recycling really worth it?

    March 17th, 2009 at 06:36am

  • Long Line Fishing Causing Rapid Decline in Marine Life

    Long Line Fishing Causing Rapid Decline in Marine Life

    Long line fishing is killing thousands of animals daily. Can we stop it before it's too late?

    March 16th, 2009 at 02:52am

  • Deforestation Is Removing Trees Faster Than They Are Growing

    Deforestation Is Removing Trees Faster Than They Are Growing

    Deforestation is a process that is occurring all over our world in this day and age. This process should be permanently exterminated, because trees have more important uses than most humans realize.

    March 10th, 2009 at 01:59am

  • Bushfires Tear Across Victoria

    Bushfires Tear Across Victoria

    Starting on February 7th, major bushfires have been sweeping across the state of Victoria, Australia. Victoria itself has had a long history of bushfires, ever since the 1851 and even before that. Bushfires are not a new occurrence – they have been caused repeatedly by hot weather, drought, and my other issues – except this time, the cause is not an environmental thing. It is, in fact, a few arsonists who have been leaving this state ablaze for around a week.

    February 13th, 2009 at 12:56pm

  • Catastrophic Cosmetics

    Catastrophic Cosmetics

    Is it right to exploit these animals in such a brutal way?

    February 13th, 2009 at 07:08am

  • Hunting and the Morality Contained in the Sport

    Hunting and the Morality Contained in the Sport

    Many people, especially animals' rights activists, consider hunting an immoral sport/hobby. I have seen it a different way and am here to explain and defend the sport of hunting.

    January 9th, 2009 at 04:16am