Supernatural Revival in Florida

Supernatural Revival in Florida Evangelist Todd Bentley set off to Ignited Church over two months ago, (3 April). He had no clue what would happen when he got there. He initially intended to stay and preach for a mere 5 days, but due to the immense increase of attendance and reports of healings, he continued the meetings twice daily.

It has now been 70 days since then and Todd has spoken at every single meeting without growing tired. Every night these services are broadcasted live on GodTV and on the Internet. Apparently a generous donor has willingly decided to pay all the expenses for the daily broadcast on television. There are currently thousands in the crowd of people from all around the world, (Australia, England, Germany etc).

At each of these meetings, people testify on the platform that they have been healed of illness such as fibromyalgia, asthma, cancer, depression and countless others.

Now, Todd Bentley isn’t your average gospel-spreading evangelist. As a teenager he was heavily into drugs and alcohol, as was his father. He claims that he was actually ‘saved’ at his drug dealer’s place, soon after he was converted. Todd’s arms are covered in tattoos, he has a lip piercing and at one point he also had two eyebrow piercings. He even rides a Harley Davidson.

Todd Bentley visited Revolution Church in Gold Coast, Australia in March this year. A New Zealand Pastor by the name of Rob DeLuca 'prophesied' this revival in Florida during the Gold Coast meetings. These are his words:

"I saw a vision...

... [Todd] hit the state of Florida. The Lord is showing me that what took place in Pensacola, and also what took place in Lakeland with Rodney --you're gonna bring something very strong to Florida.
I see something BIG in Florida. Then I saw the Lord turning you into a human nail, you know, like a spike nail. I saw the hand of God, I saw the Father hit this hammer and it hit you and it went straight into the ground of Florida."

There have been a number of other media reports of this Florida Outpouring, such as MyFox News, Tampa Bay News and The Ledger newspaper.

Neither Todd Bentley nor the crowd at Florida seem to be at all tiring. It is as though this revival will never end.

Latest articles