Supernatural Revival in Florida - Comments

  • cami loves you

    cami loves you (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    I went a bunch of these meetings with a youth ministry team I was on, we volunteered with the church where this revival broke out (Ignited Church in Lakeland, FL) and I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like it before. It was so awesome, thousands of people being healed every night!
    The revival has spread all across the world and meetings are now happening all over the U.S. as well as other nations.
    I can't blame anybody for being skeptical about the healings, I probably would be as well had I not actually witnessed the healings.
    Even when I went home to my own church, after the team ended, I have continued to witness miracles. This one woman I prayed for was able to fully bend her knee and walk without limping for the first time in years! There's no better feeling in the world than the one you get when God uses you to indefinitely improve someone's life. She comes into church with a huge smile on her face every week now!
    June 18th, 2008 at 10:43pm
  • n0thing

    n0thing (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    I don't why people make such a big deal about appearances. So what if he drives a Harley, has a lip ring, and has tattoos. Practically everyone has tattoos and it doesn't mean jack. As for the healing, many people have claimed to do the same. Its not surprising that another person says he can do it too.
    June 18th, 2008 at 07:42pm
  • langeee

    langeee (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I think it's nice to hear about someone with such an unconventional past staying true to his character while also giving his life to Christianity :]] It kind of makes me think of how I used to be, before I became so involved in my own religion.

    Even if the acts aren't true, it's still a giga cute story :]
    June 17th, 2008 at 01:47am
  • Hair Brush

    Hair Brush (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    A teacher in my school went to one of the services, she told me that somehow he cured her throat. I'm not sure what was wrong with it but all she had to do was be in the audience and now she's better. Sounds pretty cool to me... (:
    June 16th, 2008 at 11:29pm
  • LiL_McR_FaN

    LiL_McR_FaN (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I for one, believe in things like ghosts, and even vampires are real (though their habits are seriously over exagerated) but miracles and bringing people back from the dead is a little too over the top
    June 16th, 2008 at 07:11pm