Inside The Mind Of Ohbseen

Inside The Mind Of Ohbseen Who is Ohbseen? Well, to Mibbians she's known as the friendly girl who loves to help when needed. To her friends outside of the computer, she's known as Dana Marie Land. She's been described as the kind-hearted girl that will get a happy ever after because she deserves it. Most Mibbians would certainly agree. Or perhaps you know her from her amazing avatars that several people have used on the forums at least once.

While, every Mibbian has a story as to how they found Mibba, Dana is no different. She's no different, her friend Melissa wanted her to read a story which she had to sign up for first. However, she never expected to use the site nearly as much as she does now.

Her goals on Mibba are set to standards she can definitely live up to. She's a wonderful beta and being a story editor is her dream as far as Mibba goes. Other Mibbians certainly agree that she could be up for the job if she was given the opportunity.

"I want to be in a band. Famous or not, I want to tour and mean something to my fans. Or an author and if my big dreams cant come true to work in a really cool store. Borders, or like Zumies or Hot topic. I could never work in a grocery store though." Her goals in life are what she enjoys most. Let's hope for the best for her.

Her closest friends on Mibba include Judas Ryan, From Hero To Zero, Leonore Paisely, Varkatzas, and The Fantasy. Though, she's said that The Fantasy, Leonore Paisely, and Judas Ryan have made the biggest impacts on her life emotionally. Outside of the computer, she has several friends including Frances, Cayla, Sean, Angie, and Jason.

"It's really comforting. Always full of smiles. And she makes people happy. She makes people believe in themselves. She's so inspirational. I admit, I aspired to be like her once." Is how Heartstrings described her as person, many would agree without hesitation.

The ever popular debate on how to say Mibba, she sides with the "mee-buh."

Some of her favorite bands include Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco, The Hush Sound, Evanescence, Ann Nalick, Nirvana, Be Your Own Pet, and Ill Castle.

The town she currently lives in isn't all that exciting, and it's not rich. For July 4th, though her town is the place to be in the area despite not having a public pool. The main park next to her house, Oak Fest is where concerts, games, drinking, fireworks and carnival rides all take place. The only thing that is interesting to her is the school rivalries and the stuff they get away with.

Her Mibbian friends, the people she's helped and in turn the people who have helped her are among the things that she's proud of on Mibba.

Be sure to talk to her, she'll be sure to put a smile on your face if you're feeling the need to smile.

Latest articles