Prejudice - Comments

  • What you said was so true, and some really good information.
    I will admit right now that if I see an aborigonal in the street I automatically have a thought...not a hateful one, but it's something I've just been brought up, and I always feel like crap when I think it. But I know, I know, that I would NEVER hurt someone, discriminate someone or anything like that because of faith, race, gender, whatever.
    September 13th, 2009 at 07:23am
  • This was a really good article; everything you said was so true. :)
    September 12th, 2009 at 09:12pm
  • A job well done on the article. If only people has the same mindset as you do, wars wouldn't even occur.
    September 12th, 2009 at 08:53pm
  • i know the girl who wrote this.
    this was a 4th grade project...
    April 13th, 2009 at 11:10am
  • "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    This article is awesome, I'm glad there are teenager(s) who are not yet materialized and braindead to world issues. I love the picture you used for this.
    The part i agree with the most is probably the chain reaction bit. How people want acceptance so they follow the crowd.
    What people don't realise is that them doing so, encourages others exclusion in society. We should never hate others for being who they are. Because the more we hate, the bigger it grows, not only inside ourselves, in others too.
    But how do we stop something that has been since time began?
    This world is too greedy. Everyone is too self aborbed to think about others existence.
    The only thing i would have changed about this was the end paragraph. You explained at the beginning that prejudice is many types of hate, but then you write so much about skin color, and nothing else about the others...
    ?
    Anyway overall it was good. The facts about why we have our certain color was something i had never heard of. Congrats ^^
    If only more people read things such as this instead of what the latest goss is on my chem.

    October 7th, 2007 at 02:22pm
  • That's a brilliant article and so true
    Being predjudice against somebody because of the colour of their skin, gender etc is totally wrong. We're all human and we're all equal. Your article is awesome
    October 5th, 2007 at 03:56am