Palin- Supporting the Killing of Innocent Wolves

Palin- Supporting the Killing of Innocent Wolves In 2007, Palin supported the hunting of wolves by letting the Alaska Department of Fish and Game to allow hunters to shoot wolves from helicopters and awarding them $150 per killed wolf. A state judge stopped the award but did not stop the shooting of the wolves. Palin, a hunter herself, tried to encourage hunters to kill the innocent wolves. Scientists have even argued that Palin hasn’t provided adequate evidence that the hunting of these wolves will help a thing. She has even questioned whether global warming is even slightly caused by humans.

In 2007, she also supported the education to the public about some sort of ecological success of shooting wolves and bears from helicopters. How exactly is that supposed to help the Earth? The helicopters need to use fuel to shoot the wolves, which causes global warming. That doesn’t matter to her, however, because she does not believe humans have caused at least a bit of global warming.

Also, if this shooting continues, it will eventually lead to the endangerment of wolf populations. If wolf populations are endangered, Alaska’s ecosystem will be thrown off balance. This means that many more species will become threatened or endangered. If she becomes Vice President, she may support the killing of more innocent animals. She will definitely have more power than she does now. Currently, she is the governor of Alaska. How many more animals will be hunted if she becomes the Vice President?

Latest articles