Genius? Philosophically Speaking

Genius? Philosophically Speaking If you're reading this, you're probably in on the war on what is right, and what isn't. In my short fifteen years (give or take a day), I've noticed some reoccuring things in modern culture: what religion, values, and careers are more realistic.

Since the dawning of time, people have believed in some sort of God(s), or Goddesses. Simply put, if one religion is correct, which one is it? Personally, I don't believe that one type of religion is correct/real. All of them, the thousands to date, are real. If you believe in it enough. For instance, VooDoo(pronounced Voo-Dao depending on where you're from) is probably the most harmless thing if you don't believe in it. Just like Satanism, or Christianity.

Basically, if you don't believe in it, it can't directly effect you. I'm very gullible in every sense of the word, and if you're convincing enough, I'll believe whatever you tell me. That's most likely the case if you're gullible, on drugs of any sort, or grew up believeing in a religon that can be harmful.

Take into note the fears of dictators, cultists, and murderers: If Gods/Goddesses of any sort are implied to make you do certain evil things, than bam! You'd be mindless drone as well, following the lead of anyone who tells you that God hates Jews, blacks, or people who believe in something else.

Adolph Hitler used God to make people believe that the Jewish faith was an abomination to human society. Charles Manson used God, in a sense I suppose, drugs, and charisma to make people do nasty things, obviously what they did to Sharon Tate. Southern men, and women, and children thought that people of other races had no rights, since they were more animalistic, which is appearantly not true.

I myself don't believe in anything of the sort, and I'm proud to say that I have the first black president, and I know my parents didn't vote for him just because of that, but because... Look around! No money, no work... No life?

What I'm trying to say is, sticking to the point, is that if you feel like something is bad, then it must be evil. Sent from Satan, whatever... But I bet all of us have come in contact with something that we didn't like that we knew wasn't harmful.

Like music. Music is way to express how humans feel at a certain point. Do you remember when someone killed themself, and everyone blamed a musician for soiling the minds of the young? It still happens, as we all know, with music of the darker genre. The parents of the lost child instantly blame Marilyn Manson, or My Chemical Romance. I've even seen Led Zeppelin, an amazing band, called an instrument of the devil. And most of the time, the lyrics have almost nothing to do with anything truly relevent to the kid. Sure, there are songs consistent to suicide, But I highly doubt that any one person can take their life after hearing five minutes of a song.

We all just need to take a step back, look around, and be greatful for what we have, bad or not. You shouldn't spend your whole life worrying about things you don't have, and be utmost happy with what you do.

And remember; If you're 'cursed' by a lady with an eye sickness, do not believe you're going to hell in three days.

Latest articles