Volunteering

Volunteering Volunteering. It’s not just something your parents might do at your school, or something only the “losers” might do. It’s helpful and makes your community a better place. Not only does it look good on your college application but it makes you, the volunteer, help other in need. Whether it’s in government owned business, at your school/college or even in your home, volunteering is a great way to start and create a new and better republic for our generation and the generations to follow.

You could volunteer to put the dishes away, or volunteer to plan the next dance. Or you could go right into the big problem and help children and families in need by helping out at a soup kitchen.

Volunteering helps Americans steer there selves in the right direction so we don’t end up taking over the world like Great Britain tried to do two hundred years ago. Just like if your “going green” volunteering could help us solve the Global Warming crisis. Volunteering isn’t just work, work and work, it’s beneficial, and for the Americans who don’t want to help out, the more volunteers the better. The world can be a better place if step by step we get more volunteers to make it the way it should be.

And volunteering isn’t all beneficial for everyone, but it can also just benefit you. College’s love to see volunteering on college applications. Not only do you help out your society but your future, too. Volunteer work can benefit your generation and the ones to follow.

Volunteering might seem a little hard if you’re a minor. But if you look any place up in a phone book or online you’re destined to find a place that you can volunteer out, to start. By going slow you’ll reach your goals and make the world a better place.

Now to end this short by sweet article, I will end with a simple bang. Volunteer, it’s not just for losers with free time on their hand, if for real people.

Latest articles