Teenagers: Hormones & Moods

Teenagers: Hormones & Moods Teenagers tend to have "crushes" weekly, maybe even daily and this is due to hormones. Hormones are what basically control teenagers and their lives. Teens and their hormones are one of the most discussed subjects throught out the world. Hormones dictate a teens moods and actions, making them unpredictable. Teenagers are often described as moody, independant, lazy or too active, too sexual, or too shy and conservative. Do hormones control teens 100%?

All teens have one thing in common: Hormones. Hormones are chemicals released by cells that affect cells in other parts of the body. Most parents think that hormones are what control teenagers, and in part they are correct, but teens have their say over their body and mind too. Although it's true we are naturally manipulated by our hormones causing us to become moody, energetic, fat, skinny, shy or outgoing, it's actually our decision to give in to the hormones.

Have you felt unusually tired at a certain time of day, constantly? And your parents are allways scolding you and calling you lazy? Those are hormones. Your hormones are releasing chemicals that interfere with your stamina, they block the flow and wear out the sugar in your blood. You can fight this, by excersisng, not falling asleep, a nice cold shower, or an energy drink. Your parents won't have the right to call you lazy ever again.

Have you had crushes on too many guys/girls at the same time? That's your homones going wild. Many teens have "heartbreaks" and emotional problems because of their crushes and unfunctional relationships. Although your hormones are active and they cause you to think fo things such as love and physical attraction, remember that if you give in to these hormonic feelings, you might get hurt too often. You have to know the person well before becoming emotionally involved, not just think he/she is hot (hormones) or so and so has a nice butt ot something because those are the hormones.

Hormones control a lot, it's true.. And they manipulate a lot in a teenagers life. But the final decision is up to you. Although this article does not describe the millions of jobs that hormones do, and their effects in teenagers specifically, or give detailed, professional scientific responses and solutions, it is still smething worth thinking about. You might want to research more about hormones. Really, you might be able to become more socialable, become less vulnerable to heartbreaks, and maybe even a bit smarter and active. Think about it. This articles main point was to open teenagers eyes about their body and hormones reign over it. You can do it, claim the right over your own body.

Latest articles