America's Hypocritical

America's Hypocritical America. America. What a wonderful world with freedoms and rights. Kids go to school and can learn how to make their way in the world. Parents can get good jobs and support their children. You can get insurance and make yourself known. But what if we don't follow our own example? What if we're all hypocrites?

In school they always say to talk things out. That getting physical doesn't help. But then why is it that when America finds a country that doesn't have the same views we go and blow them up? Why do we always have to start or threaten to start another war? Why did we have to go to Iraq to look for a guy and along the way hurt innocent people? Hospitals, schools, homes. All searched. People hurt and terrified and we still didn't have any information from doing that!

Aren't we suppose to learn from our mistakes? Aren't we all equal? Race, sex, color, life style shouldn't matter. It's what's inside and yet we go around attacking people just because of their beliefs or the way they live their life.

A man goes out and murders another person on the street. The man runs and is eventually caught and sentenced to life in prison. America drops a bomb killing hundreds of people, innocent people that might have even liked us being here and yet no one punishes the US. The country might retaliate but let's face it, most countries wouldn't stand a chance if they went to war with the US. Why? Because we have the best firearms and equipment along with a large military.

It's commonly understood that sometimes you have to take physical action but what about the times that we already have control and still kill innocent lives. What if we've accomplished what we've set out to do and the people want us out, like in Iraq, but we still stay just because "They need us to help them." We're really helping them now with all their protests..

Just think about what this country says they stand on and then look at our actions. You'll find that actions will always speak louder then words. Always. Anyone can lie, even a country.

Latest articles