Our Very Own Skitzogemini

Our Very Own Skitzogemini Recently our very own Mibbian sister; Ms. Hell aka Skitzogemini has published her very first book which is entitled "Auctioned Off To Him" with Publish America. The book will be available January 11, 2010 and is already up for presale.

This lovely book is 178 pages long and consists the ups and downs of a teen named Dallas Summers, the adopted daughter of a mafia-boss. In the book Miss. Dallas is auctioned off to her school's quarterback after he wins her in a school fundraiser. The book then jets off into the perils that is Dallas' life and how her and her best friend try to deal with these crazy turn of events.

Also Ms. Hell's second book, a sequel to "Auctioned Off To Him", entitled "Indebted To Him" is also in the works of being published. "Indebted To Him" is set a few years after "Auctioned Off To Him" and revolves around Dallas' best friend.

I recently messaged Ms. Hell and asked her a couple of questions about the book, and this is what she had to say.

How did you come up with the idea for "Auctioned Off to Him"?

"I was watching my nephews and niece as they watched TV. Some Nickelodeon show was on and in it the students were having an auction to help pay for repairs of their friend's restaurant. The students were auctioning themselves off as helping hands to teachers. That was the only spark I needed. The story pretty much progressed in my head from there."

What was your inspiration for the characters in the book?

"I never really had a set profile for my characters. I would think of the story and the characters were pretty much just who they were. I only wrote down what I saw in my head.

How did you feel when you found out your book was going to be published?

"I think I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I can actually call myself a published author. My mom is showing more excitement than me at this moment. I'm still in a bit of a daze from it."

Are your Mibba Fans excited to finally have "Auctioned Off To Him" in the palms of their hands?

"I know I don't have as many of my readers from Quizilla, where the story had originally been published, but I do have some of them and new readers. I get a couple messages of congratulations and a few of "I can't wait to buy it!" It makes me giddy. And I'm happy to have excited readers."

Are you excited for the upcoming release date?

"I'm a little hesitant at the price that my publisher is asking for it, especially considering it's a first round paperback of only 178 pages and a lot of errors. But it is cool to know exactly when the book will be officially official."

The book's cover is amazing, how did you come up with it?

"I actually have a different image in my head for both books but I sent in the general descriptions of them and my publisher's artists came up with the actual designs. I have a sister who thinks Indebted to Him's cover looks like a 1970's romance novel."

Last, but not least... What’s in store for your fans? Any new parts in the book?

"Auctioned Off to Him has maybe one or two new parts. You get a little more of Angelico's perspective, which makes a little more way for the entirely new scene in Indebted to Him. And in Indebted, you learn a little more about Aloisio and you get a slightly new ending after the black room and before the epilogue."

"Auctioned Off to Him" is available at PublishAmerica.net.

I highly recommend both books, for I have read both and fell in love. So hopefully you will to.

If you have any questions or just want to congratulate Hell you can contact her on her Mibba account - Skitzogemini.

Latest articles