National To Write Love On Her Arms Day

National To Write Love On Her Arms Day November 13th: National To Write Love On Her Arms Day. A day where you literally write the word: “love” on your arms. To Write Love On Her Arms is a non-profit organization that believes that rescue is possible and they do everything they can to encourage and find help for those with depression, those who are suicidal, those with addictions, and those who struggle with self abuse.

Worldwide, 121 million people suffer from depression. Suicide takes the lives of almost 30,000 Americans each year. 1 out of every 8 people in America have suffered from a drinking or drug addiction. 1 out of ever 200 girls, in just the United States, from ages 13-19 cut themselves. Without treatment or intervention from those they confide int, these people will continue to do this. Untreated depression is the number one cause of suicide, and suicide is the eleventh leading cause of death in Americans. Facts show that people who do seek help have greater chances of recovery, which leads to a better future. TWLOHA encourages this and offers resources for people to find help and for people to help others.

I have supported this organization for two years, it is an amazing organization that has saved a lot of lives. Just remember, if you know someone who is suffering from depression, who is having suicidal thoughts, who is fighting drinking or drug addictions, or someone who is practicing self-harm, you can make a difference and save a life. If you are suffering from any of these problems, there is hope and you are not alone.

For more information on how to help someone or find help for yourself please visit TWLOHA's official website.

To show your support, you can also send pictures of the writing on your arms to Carolina Lynn.

Latest articles