Skate4Cancer Believes the Cure is Knowledge

Skate4Cancer is all about cancer prevention and building a strong community where people can help each other in hard times. This organization believes we should get to know our body and how it works so we could recognise the smallest changes in its working. It’s a great way we can help ourselves in cancer prevention. Skate4Cancer also tries to build a community where people wouldn’t walk away from people who get ill or people who need help. It’s all about helping each other. Therefore Skate4Cancer is all about trying to raise awareness and encourage people to live healthier.

Since 2004, Rob Dyer has skated across the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and most recently across France. He was forced to end the skate across Australia because he had been hit by a car. It was a tough decision, but it was for the best.

Another Skate4Cancer mission is to build a Dream Love Cure centre in Toronto. It’d be a place that would keep the whole organisation in one place and a place where people could get information about cancer prevention, talk about their experience and how cancer has affected them. It’s been a huge dream for Rob, and he’s getting closer to making it come true every day. They’re trying to get more supporters by touring with famous bands. Rob toured with Billy Talent a few years ago, and is currently on tour across the UK with All Time Low. He is the most optimistic person you’ll ever have a chance to meet. And Skate4Cancer is that kind of organisation that can give you hope and tell you that you should never give up.

Cancer is something that affects almost everyone. We shouldn’t just shut it out of our lives, thinking it’d hit us or someone we love if we think about it. We should live healthy and know what we can do to prevent it. Because the cure is knowledge. That’s what Skate4Cancer believes in. That’s what a lot of people believe in who have been affected by cancer somehow and have heard about this organisation.

There is also a huge project that Skate4Cancer supporters are making right now, just to try and let the team know how much they’ve helped people around the world. The main idea is that it would look like a fanbook fans usually make for bands. It’d consist of people with their stories. How did they find out about Skate4Cancer, if cancer affected them or anyone close to them and how Skate4Cancer changed their lives. These are only a few ideas, get creative because creativity makes the entries even more incredible!

If you like the cause and you’re interested in participating, comment on this post and we’ll be able to give you come more details.

Dream, love, cure.

Latest articles