Prince Harry's Royal Scandal in Sin City - Comments

  • @ c.parterro
    I think was a bad choice in costume because I would never wear a Nazi costume unless I'm in play or something but he may have been just thinking a Halloween costume should be scary.
    August 24th, 2012 at 09:25pm
  • Charisma.Mars:
    Some people just can't handle Vegas lmao XD but seriously, I saw the pictures, so what? It's just some ginger cupping his balls, just because his name is Prince Harry we should all give a damn? And he was in his private suite, I mean unless he was naked in the middle of The Strip doing the helicopter I think we should just let this one go.
    ^This!
    August 24th, 2012 at 09:18pm
  • Some people just can't handle Vegas lmao XD but seriously, I saw the pictures, so what? It's just some ginger cupping his balls, just because his name is Prince Harry we should all give a damn? And he was in his private suite, I mean unless he was naked in the middle of The Strip doing the helicopter I think we should just let this one go.
    August 24th, 2012 at 08:10pm
  • All I have to say, I'd take Prince Harry anyway I could get him.
    August 24th, 2012 at 07:14pm
  • Yes he's young and young people do stupid things especially when they've had a drink and I agree that the fault lies with whoever leaked the pictures of a private party, but fair or not the Royal family are held to a different standard to everyone else. Kate Middleton had no option but to stop working when she married William - the least Harry can do is try to make sure pictures of his dick don't get published.
    A parallel in America would be if the son of the Presidant or a Senator was caught doing the same things.

    And the Nazi costume was in appalling taste, that one wasn't a silly mistake it was a serious error in judgement.
    August 24th, 2012 at 06:25pm
  • SpencerG:
    I think everyone should back the fuck up and let him have fun. It was a private party. Those photos should have never been released to the media; if someone hadn't been greedy for some money, no one would have even known Prince Harry was playing strip billiards in Vegas.
    And for the Nazi Halloween costume, all I have to say is that a Halloween costume is supposed to be scary and what's scarier than a Nazi who helped torture and mercilessly kill millions of innocent men, women, and children?
    True, very true! I do think though that the jerk who decided to spread the photos was a majorly disrespectful idiot.
    August 24th, 2012 at 05:47pm
  • He might be a prince, but he's also a young, single man, who was at a private party. It wouldn't have been scandalous at all if someone hadn't sent the pictures to TMZ, and I despise tabloids anyway for this very reason. He's still human, and if he wants to play strip billiards with some friends in his own hotel that's his business.
    August 24th, 2012 at 09:31am
  • maria.isa.cutie:
    I'm more surprised and ashamed if the slimeball who took and sold the photos of Prince Harry to TMZ for petty cash. It's rude, disrespectful, and shameful. Yes, he is a person on the public, but even a person who has basically lived 80% of his life in the public-eye deserves some privacy. Especially at a private hotel room at a private party.
    Thiiisss....
    August 24th, 2012 at 08:34am
  • I'm more surprised and ashamed if the slimeball who took and sold the photos of Prince Harry to TMZ for petty cash. It's rude, disrespectful, and shameful. Yes, he is a person on the public, but even a person who has basically lived 80% of his life in the public-eye deserves some privacy. Especially at a private hotel room at a private party.
    August 24th, 2012 at 06:48am
  • @ SpencerG
    In refferal to your Nazi costume comment:
    I understand your point, but don't you think the costume was a bit in bad taste. I mean there are many different costumes to choose from for example, his brother, William, went as a lion. Prince Harry himself has written an apology for that in 2005 stating that "it was a bad choice of costume" and he's "very sorry if he offended anyone".
    August 24th, 2012 at 05:54am
  • I think everyone should back the fuck up and let him have fun. It was a private party. Those photos should have never been released to the media; if someone hadn't been greedy for some money, no one would have even known Prince Harry was playing strip billiards in Vegas.
    And for the Nazi Halloween costume, all I have to say is that a Halloween costume is supposed to be scary and what's scarier than a Nazi who helped torture and mercilessly kill millions of innocent men, women, and children?
    August 24th, 2012 at 05:39am
  • Harry? Really?

    People are still surprised he does stupid stuff? He was at a private party that just had a troll with a camera.

    People get way too upset over things people they don't know do.
    August 24th, 2012 at 05:23am
  • @ WhatTomorrowsFriday
    Very well said, I agree with you, totally!
    August 24th, 2012 at 04:41am
  • Holly shit!! This article has not even been up for 12 hrs and it already has 35 comments dayumm people love reading about the royals. My opinion on it? I totally agree with what the commentor below me has stated. Like it or not, Prince Harry has a certain image to uphold. And although he may not like it, he is NOT like the rest of us.

    Therefore, I do not believe that Prince Harry was right in his judgement about this scandal. He just may not do things like this. He needs to learn to be more responsible and learn that every single bad thing he does in the press, casts a very bad shadow on the British Royal Family. Surely, at 27 he would ok now that by now.
    August 24th, 2012 at 04:40am
  • Everyone is saying that he needs to be "cut some slack" and "he's young" but the truth is, if a political figurehead in America were to do this there would be absolute outrage. It would be scandal and cruel, vicious attacks on that person, their family, and how they run the country. Yes, Prince Harry is young but on the other hand he has spent 27 years in the royal family and let's just face it: he doesn't have the freedom to do whatever the hell he wants. From a young age, he had to have known, or at least been talked about, his role as a Prince. As unfortunate as it is for his childhood, he knows it's his responsibility to uphold the "family name" or whatever that jazz is. That is just how things are and he has to come to realize that these dumb antics that are simply "him being young" are going to reflect negatively on the ruling family. The figureheads of a country are supposed to be dignified, not make your family look like a bunch of assholes who can't raise a prince to be princely.
    August 24th, 2012 at 04:20am
  • And where in the hell were his royal protection officers! Arent they supposed to protect him from stuff exactly of this nature. Surely they should have thought of cobfiscating camera and video-recording devices, right?
    August 24th, 2012 at 04:17am
  • It Shows Me That The Royal Family Is Human. By Harry Doing This ,And When Kate And William Where Showing "PDA" At the Olympics. Where He Was Just Hugging His Wife. Their Human Just Like Everyone Else And I Think People Need To Let Them Live Their Lives And Get On With Their Own.
    August 24th, 2012 at 02:41am
  • Harry is hilarious. He's never going to be King so he will always be the eccentric prince and we love him for it.
    August 24th, 2012 at 02:04am
  • People need to cut the guy some slack, he's young. He has his own life to live and was just having a bit of fun. No big deal in my opinion.
    August 24th, 2012 at 01:27am
  • So? As long as he doesn't muck up his responsibilities does it really matter? He's still young, who cares?
    August 24th, 2012 at 01:00am