Mark A. Sheppard

Mark Andreas Sheppard was born on May 30, 1964 in London, England. He is both an actor and a musician. Sheppard is best known at the moment for playing Crowley in CW’s TV series, Supernatural. But Sheppard has also been in many other television shows as well.

i09.com has an article explaining how Mark Sheppard is ‘science fictions’ ultimate badass’. It may very well be true. Sheppard has played many characters in many different shows having to do with the science fiction genre. Sheppard played Canton Everett Delaware the Third in "Doctor Who", a character that was only in two episodes, but was a major role in the both of them. He has also appeared as Jim Sterling in "Leverage"; the role reaccuring for nine episodes and counting. Sheppard played "Benedict Valda in Warehouse 13"; Tom Prescott in "Bad Breaks"; Crowley in "Supernatural"; Manservant Neville in "The Middleman"; Anthony Anthros in "Bionic Woman"; Dr. Charles Walker and Jack Walker in "Medium"; Ivan Erwich in "24"; Kevin Hannigan in "CSI: NY"; Hartman in "Jake 2.0"; Badger in "Firefly"; Arnon in "Charmed"; C.J. Yates in "Solider of Fortune, Inc."; Bob the Caretaker/Cecil L’Ively in "The X-Files"; and Paddy Armstrong in "In the Name of the Father".

These are just a few of the many roles Sheppard has played. As you can see from the variety and length of his filmography, Sheppard truly is an intricate, interesting, and amazing actor. Is he ‘science fictions’ ultimate badass’? You decide.

Latest articles