Autumn Pasquale - Comments

  • @ poumons faux
    Exactly. Like, where was she to check it? Makes no sense.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:50am
  • @ ladyschrei

    That's true. I agree with you, if she wasn't home than she wouldn't have been able to check his Facebook. That whole end sounds so sketchy.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:38am
  • @ poumons faux
    I agree. I just feel so uneasy thinking there was no one else in that home but the two boys. I mean, I know they are of age to take care of themselves basically, but it's so suspicious no one else was home.

    And if she was checking her son's Facebook account... where was she doing it at? A friend's house? If she wasn't home to see anything...
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:33am
  • @ ladyschrei

    I think she probably knew that something was wrong with her sons, that they were capable of violence like that. I think looking on their Facebook page was just a way for her to say that she saw something without having to say that she always knew her kids were troubled. I hate to say that because I wish I could have more faith in parents to assume that they talk to their kids and teach them. But obviously some kids aren't right and I wish people realized it before something so horrible had to happen.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:29am
  • @ GoodGirl;
    No, apparently killing someone is much easier for them >->

    @ poumons faux
    Yeah, he did do all that, and went to school acting like nothing happened. I dunno if his other brother did those things - going to the vigil and stuff - but just enough to know that one could makes me sick.

    And I believe that. They would've found someone else with a nicer bike to kill for. And yeah, they've stolen here before apparently.

    Besides that, why was the mom on the boy's Facebook page in the first place? I mean, I know it's an adult's right to do so if they please, but it's just suspicious. Unless she comes out saying she checks it every week or something, I'm always going to stay curious as to why she did it.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:24am
  • @ ladyschrei

    I heard one of the brothers went to the vigil on Monday and liked a page dedicated to her on Facebook. From what I could tell he was definitely really psychotic. It's just disgusting to do that stuff. Like, I don't want to sound like a horrible person, but if it wasn't Autumn it would have been someone else. I know they stole bikes in the neighborhood before.

    I agree with you though, if someone was home then they should have seen the bike or known what the boys were doing. People don't pay enough attention these days to their children, until it's too late and something bad happens. I guess it just goes to the break down of the family.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:21am
  • @ ladyschrei
    That is sickening. I mean...couldn't he get a job?
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:18am
  • @ GoodGirl;
    Mmmhmm, over a bike.

    I don't understand. If he wanted the bike that bad, there were other ways he could've lured her over and taken it without hurting her. I'd rather she have lost her bike than her life.

    He has an apparent history of stealing bikes and their parts, and has been in trouble for it before.

    It's sickening.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:16am
  • @ poumons faux
    Exactly. Like, the day we found out about her murder, I began to think it could've been anyone in my family, or my friends, and it's scary to think about.

    I agree she was strong. I've just been curious as to where she was the whole weekend, or any adult in that house, the weekend it happened. Or the third brother, even. (Idk if you know this, there's apparently three brothers that live in that house. The third is 12. He wasn't part of the crime, though.) Just... where was everyone? If they were home, why didn't anyone notice the bike, or her backpack/the other evidence, or a dead body? So many questions left unanswered.

    That's why I hope they charge the two as adults. If they do, I read that a lot more stuff can/will become public about the situation.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:15am
  • poumons faux:
    I only live an hour away, I saw it on the news. I can't believe it happened, over a bike...so disgusting. Those boys' mom was really strong though, it takes a lot to do what's right when you know it will be against someone you love. I feel so bad for Autumn's family though, my sister is the same age so it's scary to think that it could happen to anyone.
    She said it. I admire their mom. And..over a friggin bike?
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:13am
  • I only live an hour away, I saw it on the news. I can't believe it happened, over a bike...so disgusting. Those boys' mom was really strong though, it takes a lot to do what's right when you know it will be against someone you love. I feel so bad for Autumn's family though, my sister is the same age so it's scary to think that it could happen to anyone.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:11am
  • @ GoodGirl;
    It's scary is what it is D: And horrible too, yes.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:10am
  • This is horrible.
    October 25th, 2012 at 03:06am
  • @ you're beautiful
    Yeah :(

    @ imstolen
    I agree completely.
    October 25th, 2012 at 02:18am
  • Children these days. I'm glad the mother took the brave step to turn in her own children.
    RIP Autumn <3
    October 25th, 2012 at 02:17am
  • R.I.P. Autumn <3
    Society is ugly and no one as innocent as her desevers this.
    October 25th, 2012 at 01:12am
  • @ Ryuk;;
    <3
    October 25th, 2012 at 01:01am
  • That's just so awful to hear. My heart and prayers go out to her family and the entire community. <3
    October 25th, 2012 at 12:56am
  • @ miss zombie.
    They did another story today because a lot of people have been questioning why an Amber Alert was never put out for her >:|

    @ ac82500
    I know, that's what my friend said when I told her that I felt kinda bad for not helping to look, it's just... she was right there. I know if I had looked, there wouldn't have been any chance of me finding her, same as everyone else, I just feel so bad :(
    October 25th, 2012 at 12:11am
  • The artical was great (as an informative way) Also remember it wasn't your fault for not searching.
    October 25th, 2012 at 12:05am