It's Not The Abuser Who Suffers, It's The Victim.

It's Not The Abuser Who Suffers, It's The Victim. Sexual abuse invloving children is a growing concern over the world. Why do men or women do this to an inoccent child that hasn’t done anything wrong to them? Things that these peodophiles do to child should never happen but, it may be hard to accept it but it does happen.

This type of abuse is a young person or adult kissing a child, touching them in places that should be kept private from other people, sexual abuse is also encouraging a child to look at pornograph images or videos.

Most children are too scared to tell anyone what is or has been happening to them. They might have been threated not to tell anyone because their mum and dad might not love them anymore or they might not even know what is happening to them and they might have been bribed to let the person do ‘things’ to them. The abuser may even call it a secret game making the child think that he or she can’t tell their parents because it is a secret.

Sexual abuse by an adult is wrong and should never happen. If it has happened to you or to someone you know there are people that can help you such as:

Most of the time it is the victim who suffers, the abuser can live a normal life and not worry about what he or she has done to another child, while the boy or girl have to live with it for the rest of their lives.

For people who have been abused by someone they know such as a family member or family friend, there is always help at hand, the Nspcc can help. They have older people in their 30’s and older coming to them and telling them that they had been abused when they were little. When they were younger they knew that nobody would believe them, but now since there is such a drive to stamp out child abuse; they have come forward knowing that they will get help and that they will believed.

Latest articles