Ronnie Radke: What Is He?

Ronnie Radke:  What Is He? Ronnie Radke, [former] lead singer of the Las Vegas super-hit band "Escape The Fate" is currently undergoing a five year sentence for being involved in a murder. But is he that much of a monster?

Yes, he was involved in a murder, but he didn't actually touch the man that was killed. He only instigated the fight, bringing brass knuckles to the scene of the crime, but, there are to say, two sides to every story. And the other side would be of the victim's family.

They do believe Mr. Radke is to blame for his death, and is a monster. He took someone's life away, all because of a girl. He wanted to claim territory, and in this territorial battle, someone died.

Their son/brother/relative/friend, had to die.

Ronnie though, never touched him. So does this actually make him a murderer? I can't put my finger on it. Sure, if he is too blame, I as a fan of his support him going to jail, and serving his time according to the state's law and penal system. He should be penalized for what he's done.

But as stated several times, the controversy is, "Did he really do it?"

So is he truly guilty? Or just in the wrong place, at the wrong time?

Latest articles