Ronnie Radke: What Is He? - Comments

  • Please try <a href=https://www.google.com/>Google</a> before asking <a href=https://forum.chu.by/viewtopic.php?pid=210739#p210739>Great Onlne Casino Blog</a> a5b8b0b
    September 29th, 2023 at 06:28am
  • If Ronnie lack's compassion due to the fact he can [i]watch[/i] a murder take place, I think that he should be put away, just so he can get his priorities set.
    He could have stopped the murder, but he didn't.
    He brought the wepon that killed the kid, too. Bringing a gun to a fight, says something on it's own.
    My sister is a clincal phsycologist, and when I told her what Ronnie did (as she listenes to Escape The Fate), she says that any regular person (in other words, any person who doesnt have some personality disorder, or mental problem) would usually try and debate the gunman to put the gun down. I'm not saying Ronnie didn't, he might of- but none of us know. But honestly, if he brought the gun- he obviously had an intention of scaring the shit out of someone, hurting someone, or killing someone, no? If a person doesn't debate with the gunman- they could be a high candidate to have either a sociopathic-related disorder, or various personality disorders. Because, on a scientific-basis, the dominate percentage of people would try and stop a murder taking place, unless the victim, in the eyes of the person, deserved to be shot. And the evidence of this case shows that this fight was simpy over territory, girls, and men's arrogance. The poor guy didn't deserve to die. Not at all.
    July 28th, 2009 at 05:51am
  • Ronnie didn't bring brass knuckles, he brought a GUN. The same gun that killed the kid. I'm probably gonna be the first to comment and say this but: Ronnie got what he deserved. If he didn't organize the fight none of that would have happened. He got cocky with his bands success, he got into drugs, and alchohol, and from what I've heard he is an asshole to the fans unless they're jail bait or incredibly hot females, or if he's drunk. No matter what you people say about "blech, ETF isn't the same without Ronnie!", you're right, it is different. But that doesn't mean its BAD. I love the new AND old Escape the Fate. Craig and Ronnie are both awesome, but Ronnie made a few big mistakes.
    December 31st, 2008 at 01:53am
  • He's a human-being,,

    I agree with Caught In The Flame.
    December 21st, 2008 at 06:56pm
  • Ronnie is a super guy. He didn't pull the trigger I hate how the government persecutes stars to prove that no one is above the law...and the guy that did pull the trigger got off. This is utter B.S RONNIE IS NOT A MONSTER!
    November 24th, 2008 at 08:12am
  • Ronnie didn't touch him. Sure, he deserves maybe a year in jail.
    But not what he's getting.

    He's actually a really nice guy to his fans.
    He writes seven or eight letters a day to us guys who write to him in prison.
    He's pretty damn nice to his fans (:

    xxx
    October 16th, 2008 at 08:11pm
  • Yes he deserves to be jailed, because he was part of a murder and a crime.
    But to say hes a monster is abit harsh. There are people out there that do much worse and deserve to be spat on that don't get called monsters.
    October 1st, 2008 at 11:20pm
  • i love Ronnie and I seriously doubt that he'd do that.
    I think he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    but the brass knuckles are a different story.
    September 2nd, 2008 at 11:17pm
  • So the guy that shot the kid apparently commited suicide, that's one thing but in all truth, we have to look at the fact that Ronnie DID NOT shoot him. Instigated, sure, I agree, but he did not shoot him. He shouldn't be labeled as a murderer if he did not shoot the kid. As for his sentence, at least its not life.....five years is reasonable but I personally think some of those years should be spent in rehab or anger mangement.
    September 2nd, 2008 at 02:25am
  • ANNNNNDDDDD.
    I'm pretty sure the guy that killed the guy killed himself.
    Yea, a lot of killing and guys.
    xD
    August 29th, 2008 at 03:07am
  • His friend killed the guy.
    Ronnie was just invovled with the fight.

    I still think he's a stupid dumbass though.
    I've heard that he's pretty much always battling the law.
    And I put blame on him ruining ETF, but not a death.
    Though he was there.
    August 29th, 2008 at 03:06am
  • point is, even if he didn't manually kill that person, he instigated the fight, brought the stuff and just didn't try to avoid the murder to take place. he was an accessory to murder, which makes his 5-year conviction completely correct.
    would you think it's safe to be around him? he has to serve the time, he's just not a safe person.
    August 21st, 2008 at 02:16pm
  • He's an accesory to muder if saw it take place and cause the fight. I think he should serve his time.
    August 21st, 2008 at 10:25am
  • I think in a way he should go to jail for it but it makes sense asking if he really did do it. He didn't really kill him though.
    July 19th, 2008 at 05:00am
  • I havent heard Escape The Fate's Music let alone know who the lead singer is
    but i have to agree he is innocent.
    Just because he's there doesnt mean he killed a man.What about the person who DID kill the boy?What happened to him?
    July 9th, 2008 at 07:59am
  • Well if he instigated the fight, then yes he is a murderer. You don't have to physically kill someone to be responsible. It's good that he's serving his sentence.
    June 29th, 2008 at 05:40pm
  • Well apparently he didnt do it. The other people that actually DID kill the kid, their charges were dropped, and because Ronnie brought the fight on, he was blamed. The others decided to plead defence against the 18 year old that was killed. but still. Ronnie shouldnt be the one called the murderer, if he never touched the kid. this is a bunch of bullshit and ronnies penalty should be lessened, at least up to two years. mainly because he didnt do anything... i wish we could do something, but as you can tell all we can do is rant about it on myspace blogs, and put our opinions in mibba comments. its not going to help the fact Ronnie Radke is innocent from murder. but when i think about this, and as well as it makes me sad, at least ronnie isnt getting the death penalty for all this garbage that went down. We can at least say that much :D
    xxx
    June 23rd, 2008 at 06:30am
  • Eh, I say he did. A person who murders another with a gun doesn't necessarily touch the victim either.
    June 18th, 2008 at 05:31am
  • idk he shudnt be held for the murder...but he did have a weapon so he shud still get into trouble for that part. but its not like he killed the guy himself. an for all those people commenting saying he is a murderer cuz he let it happen, lets see u try and stop some crazy guy with a gun from shootin some guy u barely even know.

    the only thing i know is I MISS RONNIE RADKE!
    June 17th, 2008 at 11:35pm
  • "If you watch a man, watch another man kill someone, you have just murdered someone."

    Ronnie Radke could have helped stop the guy's death. But he didn't.
    June 17th, 2008 at 01:39am