I Saw You Walking...

I Saw You Walking... Gerard Way. If the name is even whispered, every broken, beaten and damned head will turn. Because he is great person, a great performer, and exceptionally good-looking!

Ryan Ross. A total heartthrob. I myself fall at the feet of his pictures because I personally find him to be the best looking man I have ever seen!

But what about everyday Ryans and Gerards and Brendons and Franks?

If you were to see a middle-school/ early high-school Gerard Way walking down the street, you'd probably turn your head because, let's face it, he just wasn't that great looking! But now, it's like we would sell our soul to hold his hand!

Are we passing by incredible guys all around us every day because they aren't on an album cover?

I know several wonderful guys that will become wonderful men someday. They may not be nearly as handsome as Gerard or Ryan, but they're here, they're now and they deserve a chance.

But, do we only see Gerard Way as a dream-husband because he rocks out, gives inspiration and can kiss another boy on stage and get away with it?

Does every boy have to wear tight pants and headbang on stage to get our attention?

There are a thousand and one boys out there that are as great as Gerard in their own real way, but we're having a hard time noticing because they aren't Gerard.

So, be sure to recognize when you see someone great, because they might be just what you're looking for; even if they lack flippy hair and writing on their neck.

Latest articles