People Articles

  • Suicidal? Meet the People Who Can Save You.

    Suicidal? Meet the People Who Can Save You.

    Every 18 seconds someone takes their own life. If you're considering being one of those people, read this article. You don't have to be alone, The Samaritans can save you.

    February 25th, 2008 at 12:31am

  • Reaching Excellence

    Reaching Excellence

    What is striving for your goals? What is reaching excellence? How do you succeed? How do you do what you need to do and be appreciated for it?

    February 22nd, 2008 at 11:52pm

  • The Flaws Of Both Genders

    The Flaws Of Both Genders

    The old question of which sex is smarter has bothered everyone at some point in time.

    February 10th, 2008 at 04:41am

  • Never Trust The Postman

    Never Trust The Postman

    There are many kinds of people on Earth. And they couldn't be more different: from the colour of their skin to the god they believe in. And what puts them together is their struggle to be ''normal'', to bend in society. Most of them try to be popular, and they would do almost everything for that. GET A LIFE!

    February 2nd, 2008 at 08:03pm

  • Morality, How Should We Act?

    Morality, How Should We Act?

    It seems in this time of immorality to define how we should decide what is right and what is wrong; to what extent we tolerate wrong actions; and how far your responsibility lies.

    January 30th, 2008 at 04:16pm

  • Manbag: The Return

    Manbag: The Return

    Coming to a store near you.

    January 27th, 2008 at 09:25pm

  • Mosh Pit Disasters; Who's To Blame?

    Mosh Pit Disasters; Who's To Blame?

    There has been controversy and bands taking anti-moshing stances made from the disasters that have occurred in past concerts and festivals where fans have lost their lives due to the Mosh pits getting out of control. Who should be responsible if all hell breaks loose and the audience start getting hurt? The Performers? The Venue Organizers? The Security? The Audience?

    January 26th, 2008 at 11:46am

  • Homosexuality

    Homosexuality

    Is being gay really that bad?

    January 25th, 2008 at 12:15am

  • Being Different Does Not Mean You Are Alone

    Being Different Does Not Mean You Are Alone

    Should a person be allowed to change themselves over time? Maybe the obstacles in your life force you to be an unfamiliar face to the world. For me, it seems that my life has forced me to be someone that my mother nor father could identify, but that's because they forced issues that I could not withhold.

    January 22nd, 2008 at 03:30pm

  • Men: The 2008 Look

    Men: The 2008 Look

    Socks and sandals, mobile phone holder on belt, the list could go on. Traditional male stereotypes dictate the sex to be uninterested and hopeless when it comes to fashion. From many experiences this is much the case. Is it really too much effort to look at least half decent? The fashion industry has for decades been primarily focused towards woman but with more and more clothing ranges and male style icons being filtrated through the media, is it not about time we dress the nation properly? There really is now no excuse for sloppy dressing. High street stores are full with the latest in male fashion but why is it that men still get there better halves shop for them? Shop for yourselves, you need to know what looks good and works for you.

    January 21st, 2008 at 05:00pm