Obama Assassination Threat

Obama Assassination Threat The secret service has apprehended a man in Florida who made extremely violent threats against presidential hopeful Barack Obama. According to court documents filed by a secret service agent, the man responsible for the threat is Raymond Hunter Geisel. He is a native of Marathon, Florida and threatened to "kill, kidnap and cause bodily harm upon a major candidate for president of the United States, that is, Senator Barack Obama," according to the court document.

Geisel made the alleged threats while he was attending a class to train to be a bail bondsman in Miami, Florida. When he was taken in for questioning by the secret service, he denied all accusations. He did, however make more incriminating statements when he said "if he wanted to kill Senator Obama he would simply shoot him with a sniper rifle." He later dismissed that same comment as a joke. Unfortunately for Mr. Geisel, no one else finds his comments funny, and he could face serious charges.

As of now sentences have not been given out, and a trial has not occurred, but the man is remaining in police custody. Senator Obama's campaign has not released any statements on the incident as of now.

Latest articles