Oprah Fans Thrashing Obama?

Oprah Fans Thrashing Obama? Oprah Winfrey's full hearted fans seem to be weary of hearing about presidential candidate, Barack Obama excessively. Point proved by some of the comments left on her website, Oprah.com.

One of the commenter's wrote to the talk show host to "stop shoving Obama down our throats". Another poster accused Oprah of being a traitor. A third shocking comment said: “Do you really know Barack Hussein Obama? Scary & something we have to take into consideration!”. At one point these posters might have wanted to vote for Mr. Obama and it is possible they got sick of him.

“First of all I want to say that I am a HUGE Oprah fan,” one fan typed. “I love what she stands for. She is a strong woman changing the world. However, I have been extremely disappointed with her recent touring with Barack Obama. It is a manipulation and an abuse of her power and influence on the American culture." And, “let the American people form their own opinions, Oprah.”

In my opinion, Oprah is an American citizen, which gives her the right to campaign, vote, support whoever she wishes to. Yet, I do agree that maybe having so much Obama everywhere, it can get everyone annoyed and risk his chances of becoming president. Overall, if Oprah really does think he will make a better difference and a better locale then she can support.

What do you guys think?

Latest articles