Inauguration Frenzy - Comments

  • I'm so pumped for tomorrow. I wish I had off from school so I could watch it. :]
    I can't wait. He's out president in less than 24 hours. I'm so happy and excited. The emotion I'm feeling right now is incredible. I can't even describe how excited I really am. I'm smiling like crazy in my heart. :]
    <3
    January 19th, 2009 at 08:06pm
  • I like the article but I do believe that there is a typo. The inauguration is on the 20 not the 21. But I can not wait for Obama to take charge and for Bush to get the boot. Wish i could go down to Washington to check out the all the hype for myself.
    January 19th, 2009 at 08:02pm
  • Okay, I am [i]super-terrifically[/i] happy that Obama was elected, and I do believe that he will do a fine job, but this whole party thing is a bit too much. I know he's making history and such, but it's really obnoxious. My mom left the program on the whole time, and at one point, I just wanted to watch Family Guy. It's okay to celebrate it, but like I said, how much is too much? He's the [i]president[/i] now, it's his job, and he's not a celebrity.
    January 19th, 2009 at 07:59pm
  • I understand people are happy about Obama being president, but I don't think its anything to have a party over.
    January 19th, 2009 at 04:45pm
  • I am excited. I hope Obama is all he says he's going to be. I hope he doesn't disappoint.
    January 19th, 2009 at 03:34pm
  • To be honest, the whole lead up to the inauguration is getting really repetitive and annoying. The first ten minutes on the news today was about his train trip and how the night would go. I'd expect that in America, but we're in Canada and I think the only way Canada would get that much news time on an American station would be if we blew up or something.
    January 19th, 2009 at 09:40am