Sell Out Lib Dems for Unfair Budget - Comments

  • the VAT isn't suposed to generate a substantial income, it's suposed to be a means to control what the busynesses are making.
    With this said, a 5% VAT is more in the line of reason.
    If you are to cut, cut where it hurt the least, isn't this the best tactics?
    Where it hurt least, is in the pockets of the once on top, the pay to the Politicians themselves, since this is the best they can do, in order to demonstrate the severity of the Economic situation?

    This would be a way to sway the people to like them, just like when the castle was hit, back in the WW2? I recall history teach the crown gained substantioally in suport, when it got out.

    This would be valid for any and all countries? or in our case, the whole of Europe?
    May 24th, 2012 at 07:06pm
  • Back to the same old Tories. My friend actually went to have a political conversation with our local MP (who is Tory) and she said that in the room they were in there was a huge poster of David Cameron. And also, there was another poster not of David Cameron... but of MARGARET THATCHER. *shudders* Basically, our country is screwed.
    January 25th, 2011 at 03:58pm
  • Back to the same old Tories. My friend actually went to have a political conversation with out local MP (who is Tory) and she said that in the room they were in there was a huge poster of David Cameron. And also, there was another poster not of David Cameron... but of MARGARET THATCHER. *shudders* Basically, our country is screwed.
    January 25th, 2011 at 03:58pm
  • Typical Tories, I despise them. They've always been for the upper classes, they don't give a damn for those with less money. Enough said.

    Good article, but seriously I could insult Tories all eternity long so I'll stop.
    June 30th, 2010 at 07:54pm
  • This article was feisty =] I liked it, as always. You are my portal to British politics, I swear.
    June 29th, 2010 at 05:20pm