Queens Bans BNP Leader from Buckingham Palace - Comments

  • Nick Griffin is a fascist fool who deserves to be publicly humiliated. This is exactly the kind of thing he deserves. Good old Queenie! XD
    January 25th, 2011 at 04:06pm
  • I mean, you can't really blame the man for trying to spin things his way. He [i]is[/i] a politician. However, by that logic you can't really blame the people who banned him, either. I quite enjoyed this article; minimal errors, and the voice that came out in the last part was amusing.
    July 28th, 2010 at 09:31pm
  • I actually think this is completely wrong.

    I'm not supporter of the BNP but there was no real reason for Nick Griffin being banned. I hate to break it to you but all politicians always put politics first - its their job, in more ways than one. He's no different than any of the other political representatives that attend any of these events.

    That withstanding, BNP isn't completely 'racist' and the media have thrown fuel to the fire that they are, not that an ignorant country such as this one would choose to look with their own two eyes when they have newspapers telling them so. There's a reason their policy booklet was nineteen pages.

    Even then - how many times have the Princes been caught saying 'racist remarks'? Racism is a term developed completely by pride anyway, rendering it rather useless.

    However the article was nicely done and I enjoyed reading it. :) Well done.
    July 24th, 2010 at 01:59pm
  • I laughed when I heard this.
    It's a big kick in the face to the BNP, which is exactly what they need.
    July 24th, 2010 at 03:48am
  • I have no real interest in politics, but I clicked this anyway. After reading it, all I can think is:

    Bro's got crazy eyes.
    July 24th, 2010 at 03:39am
  • That guy sounds like a douche. lol I'm from America. Usually politicians try to be very 'politically correct' over here instead of speaking their mind, so hearing about a politician speaking their piece is a bit... out of the ordinary, but from my point of view is quite welcomed. (Even though he sounds like a douche. XD)
    July 24th, 2010 at 02:39am