Freedom of the Internet - Comments

  • bucklemarket

    bucklemarket (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    These are some really good ideas for writing geometry dash lite
    May 17th, 2023 at 09:17am
  • faster.

    faster. (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    I feel like this article was very well written and persuasive! The only thing I would like to see that's not there are the specific things that the government is wanting to censor, because without that it almost makes the problems listed seem like problems that would arise without the internet in general, whereas censorship wouldn't take away the entire internet (if that makes any sense). I probably would have also listed jobs and income together as they go hand in hand versus listing one after the other, but that's pretty minor and more preference than anything. I'm personally against censorship, though I haven't been too worried about it because I know how difficult it would be to try to filter and censor the entire internet, especially with it changing by the second, and I believe that the government probably realize this as well. Overall, a great article! This seems a lot more thought out, researched, and passionate than a lot of the articles I've read on here lately. Keep writing, I'd like to read more from you! :)
    December 27th, 2014 at 05:28am