Turn Office Paper Into - Toilet Paper

Turn Office Paper Into - Toilet Paper Japanese scientists have done it again. After Ichi-go, a machine that kicks a ball at the speed of 200km/h, they have left the world astonished with their new invention – a machine that turns unneeded office paper into – toilet paper.

The machine was dubbed “White Goat”, reaching the height of 6 feet, weighing around 94st. Its job is simply called – recycling – in 30 minutes it wondrously creates a roll of toilet paper from 40 sheets of A4.

The process of recycling is simple – you chuck waste paper into a shredder on the machine. The next step is untangling and dissolving it in a pulper. Anything that doesn’t belong there is removed. The paper gets thinned and dried and the next thing you see – is a toilet roll.

“White Goat could save 60 cedar trees every year and is incredibly simply to use”, says the manufacturer.

“All the customers need to do is put the shredded paper in, take the toilet paper out and supply the machine with water”, added Kimihiro Nozawa, technology manager.

White Goat has already grabbed the hearts around the world. In 2009 it won a prize for innovation at the Eco-products International Fair.

The only thing that worries companies is the price. The useful machine is supposed to go on sale this summer. The price? $100,000. To break even, the machine would have to produce a large quantity of toilet rolls – 200,000. It would take approximately 11 years and in case if it was working day and night.

Latest articles