Infancy and Early Childhood Development - Comments

  • FrankJScott

    FrankJScott (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    57
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Please try <a href=https://www.google.com/>Google</a> before asking <a href=https://bbs.anlence.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=806&pid=998&page=1&extra=#pid998>Excellent Onlne Casino Guide</a> 89794f9
    September 29th, 2023 at 03:33am
  • markmiller

    markmiller (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    United States
    Thank you for taking the time to discuss this. I'm passionate about it and enjoy learning more about it mapquest driving directions
    September 5th, 2023 at 06:51am
  • kiwarek

    kiwarek (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    American Samoa
    The article brings positive information and start free games
    June 26th, 2023 at 12:44pm
  • FuckNo

    FuckNo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    Interesting article that's written fairly well. My only pieces of constructive criticism are that I wish you'd titled it 'parenting styles' since you talk almost solely about that in detail. Which, the fact that it's mostly about that is not a criticism. In fact, you could have narrowed the article down even further and picked out one specific parenting style to explore and talk about. That probably would have made the article even better.

    I say this because that'd be how it would work for anyone writing an article of this length when it comes to this broad of a subject. You can dedicate your entire major to early childhood development. Hell, with just the parenting styles, you can write a dissertation on it, so you did well condensing at least the major points of them here. A comment/question I have though is about the first line of the article itself.

    "When a child is born into a family, it is up to the family to raise the child with the love and nurture that they need."

    I have a feeling I sort of know what you were going for with this line, but I'm not entirely certain. Maybe it's the way that nurture is being used as a noun and that's just odd to me? I mean, I know it's technically accurate, but I personally just use it solely as a verb.

    "In some cases that’s not always true. Families raise their children the only way they know how and that would be how they were raised, some better brought up than others. No one knows the right way to raise a child next to the wrong way, since they only know their way."

    I definitely know where you're going with this, but I disagree with you about it. Mostly because you say there's no right way to do it, but have also, whether on purpose or inadvertently, claimed some kids are raised without love/and or nurture as well the fact that some kids aren't raised as well.

    Plus, you yourself then backtrack at the end of the article and claim that there is a right way to raise a kid. Which, honestly, if there is a right way to raise a child, I recommend you write a paper and then publish it. It would be guaranteed to rock the world of psychology, which currently doesn't actually have that viewpoint.

    So basically, to summarize: I recommend editing the intro and conclusion, but I think the main portion of the article is well done.
    August 12th, 2015 at 04:32am