Argentina Fans- The Best Around?

Argentina Fans- The Best Around? Last Saturday, Argentina faced Germany in the World Cup in South Africa, only to be defeated 4-0. Argentinians, and the team's fans, left the stadium, and the fron of their tv sets, with tears in their eyes and heavy hearts. One would think after the great deception, they would be disappointed by their team, after being thoroughly defeated after doing so well so far in the Cup.
Yet, they welcomed their home team in Buenos Aires as if they had won.

The streets around the team's bus were filled with Argentina flags and cheering fans. How could they celebrate a loss like that, you may ask. They wanted to show their team that they thoroughly supported them and didn't want the team coach, legendary soccer star Diego Maradona, to back down from the team.

The players didn't leave the bus, or speak to the press. Their sorrow after such a loss wouldn't wear off. Any faces spotted in the bus were only filled with deception and sadness. It could be said that Argentina has the best fans, because they will never remove their team jersey after a game, and never forget they are Argentinian and will always be proud of it.

Latest articles