Canadian Man Stabbed And Decapitated

Canadian Man Stabbed And Decapitated A man aboard a greyhound bus has stabbed and decapitated another passenger on Wednesday night as the bus was traveling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

The 40 year old man was arrested for the murder on the bus, but he has yet to be identified.

Passengers said that the attacker didn’t seem to know the victim, who appeared to be only about 19 years old, and was sleeping with his headphones in his ears. Garnot Caton was one of the passengers on the bus.

"We heard this bloodcurdling scream and turned around, and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly, like 40 or 50 times," Caton said. The passengers scrambled to get off the bus whilst the suspect allegedly began carefully carving up the victim’s body. Passengers say that he used a large hunting knife that was also described as a “big Rambo knife.”

"When he was attacking him, he was calm...like he was at the beach," Caton stated. "There was no rage or, or anything. He was just like a robot stabbing the guy."

Once the 37 passengers and driver were off the bus, they barricaded the vehicle’s doors closed with help from a passing truck driver.

When Mr Caton and two others returned to check on the victim, he said they saw the attacker "cutting the guy's head off and gutting him".

"While we were watching...he calmly walked up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stared at us and dropped the head right in front of us," he told the press.

Moments later the police surrounded the bus, and the killer continued to taunt the police with the victim’s head. After a three hour stand-off, the attacker was finally arrested. The investigation is still on going, and officers say they want the person responsible for the incident hit with the full force of the law.

The day has been described as horrific, bizarre and disturbing and is something that the passengers will remember for a long time.

Latest articles