Lady Crushed In Garbage Compactor

Lady Crushed In Garbage Compactor Early on a morning in Michigan, in the tiny Lansing area a bizarre series of events took place. Two women, sisters walked into a the Lansing area mall. They headed for a clothes store nearby.

Inside the store the women seemed to be looking at clothing, but on closer inspection one would find something more devious was going on. The women were stuffing items into their bags and pockets, apparently hoping to make their getaway once they couldn't hold anymore.

A security guard approached them to see what was going on. When he asked them what was happening one of the woman turned and sprayed him in the face with some mace. The two women then fled the TJ Maxx store with whatever they could run with.

Eaton County Sheriff department got the call. They sent a few policemen out to the scene. The police explored up the Saginaw Highway. Eyewitnesses had stated the women had been escaping on foot and had no vehicle.

Shortly after arriving on scene one policeman found one of the women hiding behind a garbage compactor that was behind a Goodwill along the Saginaw Highway. The woman refused to disclose the location of her partner in crime. The policeman then handcuffed the suspect to the compactor's outside and went to look for the other suspect.

A few minutes later other policemen apprehended the second woman escaping on foot near the highway. Not long after apprehending the other suspect they received news of a woman being trapped in the garbage compactor their other suspect had been cuffed to.

At 10:15 am firefighters were called to the garbage compactor behind the Goodwill store. With a great amount of work the firemen managed to free Tyree Monique from the compactor. Although she was seriously injured. She was then rushed to a nearby hospital where she died from her injuries.

It is not known how she got inside the garbage compactor or why. Also it is unknown what charges will be brought against the other woman later discovered to be the victim's sister.

Latest articles