Homophobia: In a Christian View.

Homophobia: In a Christian View. Is it wrong? Is it right? Homophobia is wrong? We hear all these aspects, and we take them in. Weather we like them or not, we still take them in. We understand what people have to say. We understand that some people were born like that, they're just naturally scared and they can't help it. But what about the people who can help it?

This topic has been discussed over and over, but I just want to talk about a one perspective right now. The Christians/Catholics. God told us to love one another, even though we are different. He told us to love everyone, and that everyone was equal. But we always hear about Christians holding events and things like that against homosexual things.

I stated my opinion on facebook, and being a girl who goes to church and has friends there, I got many replies and hatemail saying that it is okay to be a homophobe. They said that homophobia is right, because homosexual people have no right to be on earth. They're not a member of our society, they're just an outsider. They don't belong in church, they're someone who belongs in hell.

God made everyone unique and different. He made some people homosexuals. If god made this creation, then why do we hate against it? Why do we not love them? We were told than God made everyone for a reason, and he made them different for a reason. Yet in the bible it says that gay marrige is wrong.

Now I'm asking all of you. Think about it, if God told us to love everyone and treat them equal, yet Christians today hate homosexuals. Is this right? Or is this wrong?

Latest articles