U.S. Raids Syria.

U.S. Raids Syria. Over the weekend, United States troops in raided Syria. It was a commando attack. The raid was following knowledge of Al-Qaida supports rallying in Syria to fight in the Iraq war. It has been reported that four helicopters bombed a building. Eight people were killed, including four children.

America used similar tactics when invading Pakistan on September 3rd. After Bush gave his silent consent in July, the U.S. forces aggressively attacked a Pakistan, killing two dozen people, including innocent Pakistani civilians.

U.S. officials have responded to criticism of these attacks by saying things like “We are taking matters into our own hands.” Syria is outraged by the United States sudden attack and have called the raid “serious aggression”.

A lot of military officials are refusing to comment on or even bring up the attack because of the fragile situation and foggy details. All parties involved have little to say except what each country wants to believe. With no clear evidence of everything at this point, people’s opinions are being decided by the media and their country’s government. Syrian newspapers are it “A U.S. war crime” and “Stunning, shocking and unprecedented adventure.”

The area bombed on Sunday was near the border of Iraq and a city named Qaim, a major crossing point for weapons, money and fighters.

The major message that resounds is: “Take action, or the U.S. will.”

Latest articles