Young Boy Kidnapped Then Injected With Acid.

Young Boy Kidnapped Then Injected With Acid. Javier Morena had disappeared from his mother’s sight while playing at the market on October 26th. His family, close friends and relatives searched for him for days after persuading a local television station to post a picture up of him three days after his disappearance.

A taxi driver recognized the picture of Javier, the taxi driver instantly reported to the market were Javier’s family were grieving explaining that he had given the boy and a teenager a ride from the market to a near-by city, the teenager had explained to the taxi-driver that the young boy was crying because his younger brother had been stolen. The taxi-driver had dropped them off a block away from the police station, the teenager telling the driver that they were meeting the young boy’s mother there.

The family then showed a picture of Javier to the driver, only to discover that one of the family’s 17 year old family friend, which the driver had recognized was the alleged kidnapper.

The family noted the police, who then raided the 17 year old’s home. The family of the 17 year old kidnapper confessed that they had killed the little boy before they could ask for a ransom.

They had found the five-year old's body buried, on a hill just outside of the capital when the family of the 17 year old had feared they were being sought by police.

Five suspect kidnappers are under arrest, though it is unclear if the group has carried out any other kidnappings.

Javier was then buried on Monday.

Javier’s mother still questioned herself as to why they had kidnapped her son in the first place, then feeling that they should be face the death penalty for their kidnapping.

After a similar case had taken place beforehand, more then 100, 000 people had marched back in August demanding an end to the amount of violence, kidnapping and crime.

It is said that kidnapping gangs are becoming more common in Mexico City, especially the poorer neighborhoods such as Iztapalapa, the neighborhood where five year old Javier Morena was taken from. Mexico is also known for to be the world’s highest kidnapping rate. Most of the these kidnappings go unreported.

Even though this amount of people had marched, the amount violence, kidnapping and crime only intends to increase.

Latest articles