Caylee Anthony: Found At Last

Caylee Anthony: Found At Last The skeletal remains that were found in the woods last week near Casey Anthony’s home located in Florida have been identified as Caylee Anthony. However these skeletal remains do not reveal the cause of death in this young girl.

Caylee Anthony is a three-year-old girl who has been missing since June of 2008. Reporters from many places have followed the Caylee Anthony case hoping to find the little girl’s remains soon and convict her murderer. However Caylee’s murderer has yet to be confirmed but police suspect her mother, Casey Anthony, is the one who took this little girl’s life.

Casey Anthony was indicted of first-degree murder in October as well as other charges even when no body was found. Casey insisted that she left young Caylee with a baby sitter in June but her disappearance wasn’t reported until July. Now with the body found and DNA identification, it could point against Casey.

It’s taken authorities several days to identify the remains and some tests are still being completed. The bones found were tiny and scattered. Authorities said it was hard to locate the pieces. The bone fragment didn’t show any sign of trauma before death but what exactly did happen to Caylee remains a mystery to authorities.

”Bottom line is, folks no child should have to go through this,” Orange County Sherriff Kevin Beary said.

The search team said that they didn’t check the wooded area sooner because the area had been submerged it water. Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, was with her in the Orange County Jail when Casey heard the news on the remains. Casey was notified 15 minutes before there was a news conference about the positive remains. No one would comment on Casey’s reaction.

The Orange County utility worker who tipped the police off about a suspicious bag in the wooded area identified himself at the conference as Roy Kronk. He reported the news in August but the police couldn’t get to the area due to water.

David Evans, who is Kronk’s lawyer, said that Kronk had nothing to do with the disappearance of the little girl.

”His participation in this matter is strictly as a concerned citizen with a sharp eye, good instincts. Those who have speculated to the contrary could not be more wrong,” Evans said.

This case has captivated the community where little Caylee lived. Caylee has been the staple on national news as her grandparents pleaded for tips, promising the young girl was still alive. Caylee’s grandmother first called the police in July saying she hadn’t seen the young girl in a month and her daughter’s car smelled of death.

Police immediately interviewed Casey and everything she had said to them was false. She lied about her daughter’s whereabouts, the babysitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Casey said Caylee was had been empty for months. Casey also lied about where she had worked.

After the interview more troubling details emerged. Photos of Casey partying after her daughter went missing. Friends of Casey’s said she was a liar but a good mother. Even more troubling details will emerge after these photos. Last month a Orange County State Attorney recovered almost 800 pages of documents showing someone using the Anthony’s computer to do Internet searches for such things as “neck breaking” and “household weapons”.

They also found that during mid-March someone, using the same computer, searched Google and Wikipedia for such things as peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform have been found in the trunk of Casey’s car during forensic testing.

Could Casey Anthony have killed her daughter? How did Caylee Anthony die? The police are getting closer to finding the answers to questions like these. Caylee Anthony’s case is almost solved.

Latest articles