Canadian Woman, Strangles 12 Year Old Daughter

Canadian Woman, Strangles 12 Year Old Daughter Penny Boudreau, 34 has been sentenced for life with no possibility of parole 20 years after pleading guilty to strangling her only daughter to death. After Boudreau’s boyfriend had told her to make a decision: Karissa or him.

The Supreme Court had been informed that Boudreau had driven her daughter to a remote spot near the town of Bridgewater sometime in January 2008.

Boudreau had then told Karissa to get out of the car, they had then argued only for Boudreau to tackle Karissa to the ground, pinning her with her knees, as her arms wrapped around her throat, strangling her.

Prosecutor Paul Scovil had told court that “Karissa pleaded: Mummy don’t,” as relatives sobbed, according to local media.

Boudreau had then drove to a near-by lake, rolling her daughter’s life-less body down to the river bank, later getting rid of Karissa’s clothes in a near-by public garbage can.

Boudreau had then - in bid to protect herself - reported her daughter missing, appearing two days later on television, and pleading for her missing daughter to come home, only for Karissa’s frozen body to be discovered by searchers.

Boudreau was then arrested for the murder sometime in June 2008.

Latest articles