Knife Boy

Knife Boy Today students, parents and teachers of a Coomera (Queensland, Australia) school had lock down scares. An unknown student appeared at the school this morning at approximately 8:22 AM by main administration office.

The student currently, at 5:26 PM, is still unnamed. It is said the fifteen-year old student walked into school grounds drunk. School officials were forced to call a lock down, that persisted for nearly an hour. Officers were quickly called in, but at the first signs of them, the unknown student fled school grounds.

The most horrific part of this for anyone within the grounds was that this unknown student was, '"known to carry weapons in the past". But during police chase, the few times police spotted him, he was seemingly unarmed.

"There was a lock down at school today. You were lucky you were away! Some kid was running around the school with a weapon. Everyone said he had robbed the IGA (located next door to the school), and that he was drunk and had drugs." My sister came home telling me. Of course, this was just wild rumors spreading down the Grapevine, but the Grapevine was somewhat accurate.

"I know who it was. It was some kid in my grade. He was on the second floor, right above my classroom when he heard the cops arriving. He waited for them to get close enough, then did a back flip off the veranda and landed right in front of our classroom..." Now, knowing my brother, the kid wasn't doing a back flip. But students at the school are very well known in the art of jumping verandas.

After a short period of time, police were forced to call in detectives, back up, K-9, everything. But it is believed the unknown student escaped the grasps of the police, and officers gave Surfside Buses the best description they could of the boy for future reference.

It is unlikely that if they boy is caught, charged will be pressed. The boy made no threats to students, teachers, parents or officers, and (seeing as he escaped officers) wasn't very drunk.

Latest articles