Evils Evangelists, Addendum: Response To Questions About The Economy And Stimulus Package

Evils Evangelists, Addendum: Response To Questions About The Economy And Stimulus Package Right, the economic system needs a complete overhaul, and has needed one since 1923. Our economic system is based on the Fractunalized Banking System, which creates money out of nothingness, counterfeit money, that is fed into a system with built in debt.

An example: The US government needs to create for the population 10 billion dollars. It creates Federal Bonds which are then sent to the Federal Reserve as exchange for Note (money) Bonds. This transaction is a loan from the Federal reserve and has an interest that must be paid back. The government in turn deposits this money into a bank. Which then must maintain 10% as reserve, and use 90% for loans. However, that bank keeps all of the money as reserve and creates its own loan certificates. Basically IOUs which take the place of money. These are given to people as "money" for loans, with a built in interest rate for pay back. These people then go and deposit that money loaned to them in their bank accounts, and their banks do the same thing. On average, for every dollar put into the economy the fractionalized banking system produces nine extra "counterfeit" dollars. That 10 billion dollars in a matter of a week is turned into 90 Billion dollars. All of which has built in debt on it.

Then people go to work make money, but this money is already worth less then the original amount of money put out by the government, by about 1/10 of its value is gone. Not only that but about 9 times its worth is owed back somewhere. People are taxed, that money goes back to paying off the original loan, or to pay off any number of government spending. Then we go put that money in our banks, and its turned into more money. As this process continues we see inflation occur. To maintain the value of the dollar in comparison to goods and other countries' monetary systems we see price hikes. Which in turn create more money being taxed out of people's pockets to go back to paying debts created from the very system its self, let alone other sources.

The economic stimulus package will work in this vary same way. 720 billion dollars will be filtered down, multiplying to about 3.4 trillion dollars by the time it reaches us.

In theory, as prices have not met the demand of inflation, it should jump start the economy. However this is at a cost, because by flooding the economy with more money from the Fed, we decrease the value of the US dollar even further. Which will then increase inflation again. However, our economy is very much dependent on the spending of that money. Right now, the reason why we see this economic downfall, is because people aren't spending their money, which isn't then generating money to feed the function of the fractionalized system. If people have money, and are willing to spend again, the current ecomomic system should withdraw from the downturn it has taken. At least temporarily.

Of course, this money system comes out of greed, not out of prosperity. There are a handful of people who are in control of our economy at the highest echelon of our social system. And they make alot of money for all the debt that the US people build.

What people need to realize is that our current governing system has not been a democracy for a long long time. It is a two part socialist republic, which has more or less enslaved the US population without them even knowing it.

Latest articles