Teenager Brutally Abuses Cat

Teenager Brutally Abuses Cat On February 15th, 2009 a teenager named "Kenny Glenn" and his brother "Timmy" posted two videos on youtube, in which the opening line of the video was "Today's Topic: Animal Abuse... I'm Timmy, but some people call me The Animal Abuser". Both videos showed him brutally abusing his cat in a variety of ways. "Kenny", or in reality Christopher, and his brother posted the videos, which have now been suspended by youtube.

The first video only lasts a minute and thirty-three seconds, but by the end of it the cat is barely moving. In the video "Kenny" enters the bathroom and opens the shower, where his cat Dusty is resting. Kenny grabs the cat by it's neck, introduces him to the camera, then proceeds to slam him into the wall, and down to the floor. He punches and slaps Dusty continuously, as he does it he yells "I hate you and you hate me!", before soaking the tortured cat in water.

The second video opens with the boys calling Dusty their "test subject". They then ask Dusty how he is doing, and when of course he doesn't respond (seeing as he's a cat), they grab his neck and say "Say something! Say something!" while tossing the cat back and forth. When the release him, "Kenny" decides to "teach him a lesson", and pulls out what looks (to me) like a bottle of window cleaner, though I'm not exactly sure. Kenny then repeatedly sprays Dusty with the substance, screaming at him the entire time. When Dusty crawls to the carpet to attempt to get away from his abusers, Kenny grabs him off and throws him down, punching him.

The teens' fate for this terrible crime was decided today, though nothing has been released yet.

The anti-animal cruelty campaigners are enraged by the video and the perpetrator. A spokeswoman for PETA released numerous statements earlier in the week:

"The person in this video should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

"In addition to serving the maximum period of imprisonment, should be required to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation followed by mandatory counselling.

"The person should also be banned from owning animals in the future. Anyone with information about the identity of the person in the video is encouraged to contact authorities.

"We are very concerned about the cat in the video and will be closely following this case.”

The Police department of Lawton, Oklahoma has said that Dusty is doing better now, and will soon be adopted and sent to a loving home, however, another furry critter will have that benefit as well. Soon after the police began investigating the two videos, a third video was found, in which the boys are beating a black and white cat (name unknown). Both cats are under close observation at the local veterinary hospital.

The videos were posted on the site below:

Kenny-Glenn.net

Sources:
Kenny-Glenn.net
The Sun

Latest articles