Stranger Encounter With Abnormal Being

Stranger Encounter With Abnormal Being It was January 16th of 2004 when a police officer in Mexico, by the name of Leonardo Samaniego, was attacked by a kind of flying humanoid. The officer was patrolling around Colonia Valles de la Silla, going through his daily routine and the day was going through just like any other. In his patrol car, he said to have made a turn in Alamo street when something unusual caught his attention.

Leonardo described the eerie thing to be a woman draped completely in dark robes. At that moment, he instantly turned on the high-beams of his car to get a better look at this strange creature. With her hand over her eyes and trying desperately to shield them from the strong force of the light, Leonardo noticed the strange form. Her eyes were solidly black and huge, no pupils whatsoever, making her appearance ever scarier.

Samaniego described her to be a witch and the woman had fallen out of a tree. Seconds before hitting the ground, she stopped a few feet away from impact. The woman had slowly turned around, becoming a bit more visible to the officer and stared almost endlessly.

He explains that the light seemed to be disturbing her, which was why she flinched away from it at first. It was a turn of events when the creature once again fixed her stare on the officer and proceeded to jump on the patrol car. She tried desperately to get at him, smashing into the windshield of the car. Apparently, it had flown without a struggle towards the car.

The ‘witch’ had managed to break through the glass and had tried to grab him. That’s when the officer took a few seconds to view over her features; claws were anxiously trying to get at him, a frightful expression on her face, eyes black with no pupils or eyelids and skin dark. At the pure shock the officer fainted but had managed to call in for backup.

A series of drug tests and psychological tests were taken days to follow after the informed incident. Various tests were treated to check for any signs of drug use or alcohol in his system. No such luck, all tests came in negative. As in for the psychological testing, it was taken by Dr. Edelmiro Perez Rodriguez and he informed that Leonardo was thoroughly healthy.

The shocking confrontation Leonardo Samaniego experienced is just one of a few stories that describe such strange creatures. These beings are often viewed as having a human figure yet with incredible speed and many times the unexplainable fact that they have wings. Could this be a hoax, yet so incredibly various witnesses around the world claim to have seen almost the same thing? Or could these encounters be truly real and yet there are no proven facts or clear photos of what these beings truly are? Whatever the case, let’s just hope these flying humanoids are friendly.

Source: UFO Casebook

Latest articles