Happy Birthday, Canada!

Happy Birthday, Canada! Canada Day, formally known as Dominion Day (Le Jour de la Confédération), celebrates the anniversary of the July 1, 1867 enactment of the British North America Act of 1867, which has united Canada as four provinces (Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick) and a single country.

The holiday is always observed on July 1st unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed the following day. (Though many people still celebrate on the Sunday). Most communities across the country will host organized celebrations for Canada’s Birthday, such as parades, carnivals, festivals, fireworks, free musical concerts, and other public events as well as citizenship ceremonies for new citizens.

Many international celebrations, often organized by formally Canadian citizens, have been observed. So, if anyone, curious or eager to learn about Canada and its rich history, are always welcomed to join!

Today, the country in question had become a mix of various cultures and nationalities. July 1st is a wonderful occasion for tourist, knowledge seekers and patriots to observe the nation’s culture and influences of the North American country.

So, to all, Happy Canada Day! The more who will join, Canadian or not, the better the day will be!

Latest articles