Muslim Woman Stabbed to Death by a German Citizen

Muslim Woman Stabbed to Death by a German Citizen Marwa el-Sherbiny, a 32 year old Egyptian Doctor who lives in Germany, was stabbed to death by a prejudiced German citizen in a court in Dresden.

The problem started about a year ago in a playground when the victim asked the 28-year-old offender to leave the swing for her 3-year-old child, but the offender insulted her and accused her of being a terrorist because of wearing the Islamic headscarf, the hijab.

As a result, Dr. Marwa sued the offender, who was convicted and fined. However, the offender was aggravated by the verdict, which made him stab the victim repeatedly to death in the court, and then he stabbed the victim's husband and another person for trying to rescue her.

The police immediately fired several shots, one of which settled in the husband's leg. The husband, a researcher in genetic engineering, was in coma for several days, while his wife's body was buried in her hometown of Alexandria, Egypt.

The crime was condemned by Muslims around the world and led to several demonstrations in Germany. German sources declared that the crime was condemned by Germans as well, and that this crime doesn't reflect how German people feel about Islam and Muslims.

Latest articles