They Want To Always Look The Same

They Want To Always Look The Same There are approximately 130 million living twins in the world nowadays. Desire to look alike seem to disappear as they grow up. But in case of Jo and Kerry Burton, that desire has stayed strong over the years.

When Jo decided to undergo cosmetic surgery on her nose, Kerry didn’t think twice; she followed her sister’s step.

“It might sound barmy to some to have cosmetic surgery just because your twin is having it”, said Kerry, a 34 year old single mother.

The sisters were operated on at the same time; ba the same doctors. They even had initials on their bellies so the doctors could recognize them. However, this wasn’t their first cosmetic surgery - they’re proud of “breast enlargement, eye-lift, permanent make-up tattoos and Botox jabs.”

“But we would hate to look different, so we had to have the cosmetic surgery together. We both had chickenpox together as children and we had the same hobbies, such as Brownies and dancing - and so our identical cosmetic surgery has followed on from that.”

Their lives on surgery table have started at the age of 21 - they put curves in their noses; following the idea of a photographer who worked with them.

What comes next, they still don’t know but it looks like 60,000 pounds they have spent so far is not enough.

Latest articles