The Murder of Junko Furuta

The Murder of Junko Furuta I came across a group of Facebook titled "In Memory of Junko Furuta: The Girl Who Went through 44 days of Torture" and I of course, I couldn't resist myself - I read it.

In the end, I wanted to puke. Everything that my eyes read was unimaginable, to say to the least. All the torture she endured was mind blowing.

How did she even last forty four days?

I don't even know how to restate anything that I read. You just have to read it for yourself.

Here's the Wikipedia link to her tragedy.

Can you imagine the horror her parents endured when they found all this out? And the fact that the four "boys" are free? That just shows you how justice doesn't always prevail in the end.

I'm so surprised so little people know of this story. Everyone needs to know. Everyone should know. You need to know of her hurt and pain. You need to know of the fact that she didn't deserve this - no one does - and that she was simply an innocent 16 year old girl with a life of hopes and dreams and loved ones. And all of this was taken away from her by four complete monsters with no conscience, respect, control, dignity, or morals.

No one deserves Junko Furuta's pain. But maybe those four deserve death, just like they made her face death. They don't deserve freedom. Their shred of freedom vanished the second they took her from everything she deserved.

I am sick to my stomach of all the evil that lurks on this Earth; past, present, and future. I don't want my future family growing up in this sort of environment. I don't even know what I would do if that ever happened to any child of mine.

And to the hundred people who knew of this and said nothing until she passed, shame on them. They're just as guilty as those four who started this. In a sense, they are even more guilty.

The worst crime is to see crime and say nothing.

But in the end, there's nothing to do but just spread the word on this tragedy.

Below is a list of some names of torture/abduction/murder and the links to their stories:

Sylvia Marie Likens
LeVena Johnson
Adriana Ruiz Muniz
James Bulger

Latest articles