2012 - Not The End, But A New Beginning

2012 - Not The End, But A New Beginning Many believe that the year 2012 will be the year of the Apocalypse. Some theories even claim that the Mayan calendar backs up the theory that the world will end. However, the Apocalypse has little to nothing to do with the Mayan culture. What the Maya were foretelling is not the end for humanity, but a new beginning - a rebirth.

Time as we have all learned it today is inaccurate. Today, we follow the Gregorian calendar and a 12:60 timing frequency. The time we go by does not correspond with the real time that the Earth itself follows. Many ancient peoples, such as the Mayans, the Egyptians, the Druids and more used what is called the 13-moon calendar. The 13-moon calendar uses 13 cycles (months) of 28 days to break down a year, with one day of renewal before the beginning of the new year. This calendar is simple, obvious and follows the patterns of nature.

So what does this have to do with 2012?

Every 26,000 years, the Earth completes one wobble. The 13-moon calendar refers to this wobble as one cycle. During Earth's wobble, it passes through each of the 12 zodiac constellations for about 2152 years. Each zodiac we pass through represents one month of a Cosmic Year, otherwise known as the equinoctial cycle. Right now, we are passing through the constellation of Pisces, which represents self-undoing. Pisces is the last sign of the Zodiac - so at the end of each cycle, we undo ourselves and create enough chaos so that humanity can reach the next level of life on a do-or-die basis.

The cycle that we are in now began on August 13, 3113 BC, according to the Mayan calendar. This time is accurate for the beginning of history; the first Egyptian dynasty having begun in about 3100 BC, as well as the first 'city' of Uruk in Mesopotamia. The Hindu Kali Yuga, which is the Hindu name for the age we are living in, began in 3102 BC. With the great amount of observation these ancient cultures put into astrology, all around the world with no communication between these peoples, the same calendars were created.

The end of this cycle, then, is December 21, 2012. We will start a new cycle and drift into the Age of Aquarius, which is meant to be full of peace, wisdom and harmony. There is a large chance of many natural disasters occurring at the beginning of the new cycle, due to the fact that Earth's wobbles cause climate change. There will possibly be an enormous solar flare in 2012, and although it could be powerful, it will be too far away from the Earth to damage our world itself. However, it could cause disturbances with our satellites and cell phone service.

It's as simple as working humanity through the needed chaos that lies ahead. We are moving toward peace and enlightenment in the new cycle. Only time will tell exactly what will happen, but whatever happens will be monumental.

The 13-moons calendar's measure of time went along with the flow of the universe, making humankind one with our environment. We no longer have that connection with the universe. Reviving the old calendar will change our world and restore the peace. With the 12:60 timing frequency that we use today, time is money. Using the 13:20 time frequency, time is art. Open your mind. More information about the 13-moon calendar and the world peace movement that goes along with it.

Latest articles