Say Hello To Bed Warmers

Say Hello To Bed Warmers At first there were hotels. Then people realized the idea was good and they started renting rooms. The owners realized it was good, too and they began offering more and more things. You could pay a couple of bucks more for a breakfast or you could pay some more to say you were in an all inclusive hotel.

Again, the owners realized it was good and they came up with a new idea – now they offer people dressed in special clothing to warm up your bed before you go to sleep.

"A warm bed – approximately 20 to 24 degrees Celsius – is a good way to start this process whereas a cold bed would inhibit sleep. New bed warmers service should help people achieve a good night's sleep especially as it's taking much longer for them to warm up when they come in from the snow", said a hotel's manager.

Doctors also agree with the new service.

"There's plenty of scientific evidence to show that sleep starts at the beginning of the night when body temperature starts to drop. The decline occurs partly because the blood vessels of the hands, face and feet open up and release heat", claims doctor Chris Idzikowski, director of the Edinburgh Sleep Centre.

The new and warmer way of falling asleep, with real-life people warming up your bed is going to be tried at the end of January in Manchester and London.

When you feel like taking a nap, staying at the hotel, just ring and two hotel employees will jump in all-in-one sleeper suits and appear in your bed. Just try not to fall asleep somewhere else while they're warming up your bed for - you.

Latest articles