Mexican Police Officer's Severed Head Found in Suitcase.

Mexican Police Officer's Severed Head Found in Suitcase. This week, a suitcase is delivered to the Mexican military. Those who opened it were stunned and disgusted as to what it contained. A human head was inside of the mysterious suitcase. Later it was discovered to be the head of Rolando Armando Flores Villegas, a police officer who was on a hunt for a man from the United States.

Flores had been on a desperate search to discover what had become of David Hartley, a man from the United States. Hartley and his wife had been 'ambushed by Pirates' at Falcon Lake while jet skiing on September 30th, 2010.

Hartley's wife claims that her husband was shot in the head by the pirates. She also declared that she tried to rescue him before the pirates opened fire on her. She was forced to leave her husband behind.

His body has still not been found.

Flores had been collaborating with a team to discover where the body of this American man was. It was said that they had a meeting last night before they went home.

The wife of Flores reported frantically to the police station this morning, claiming that he had not returned home. She wanted to know where her husband was and why he had not come home the night before.

Shortly after, Rolando Armando Flores Villegas' head was found in a suitcase.

The ghastly suitcase had been discovered outside of a military base in Miguel Aleman, Mexico - just across the border from Roma, Texas. It is also near Falcon Lake, the location that the Hartley's had been attacked by pirates.

Later, Hartley's father stated that 'I just, I'm in shock about this right now, I really don't have any hope that David will be found. I really hate other people putting their lives at stake, We don't need more sons lost. If this is true, I'm just really heart-broken that this happened.'

Tamaulipas state prosecutor's office spokesman Ruben Rios confirmed that Flores, the head of state investigators in the border city of Ciudad Miguel Aleman, was killed.

Rios did not explain how Flores was killed. But he claimed his slaying was unrelated to the investigation into David Hartley.

If this is true, what is going on?

Many claim that it is related to the shocking drug cartel that is going on in Mexico. Could this be true? Could this be their way of telling people to stay out of things and out of Mexico?

Regardless as to who is to blame, action must be put forth to put an end to this havoc and monstrosity.

More light should be shed on the situation and story within the following days and / or weeks.

Mail Online

Latest articles