Four Long Years With Knife in His Brain

It all began in 2006. Li Fu, an ordinary Chinese man became - extraordinary. He was stabbed in the head during a robbery. He felt a sharp object penetrating his skull, that it was a 10in knife blade, he didn't know. Nor did the doctors who treated him after the attack. They failed to notice the knife stuck deep in the 37 year old 's skull.

Eversince the overlooked results, Li had been suffering from horrifying headaches and oral inflammation. Last month he made an appontment and underwent an X-ray inspection. Doctors, as well as Li himself, were left shocked after finding out that he had a blade lodged in his brain for four long years.

"My family thought that the hospital had made a mistake and wanted it checked at another hospital," said Li.

After seeking a second opinion, every doubt has been cleared. The knife is indeed lodged in his skull.

"We were beaten with astonishment, that the patient with a long knife in his head and runs relatively smoothly," the doctor said.

Immediatelly after spotting the mistake that doctors made in 2006, Li undewent surgery. The knife was successfully taken out. The doctor said: "It's a medical miracle. The knife was almost intact when we removed it".

Latest articles